- Andy showed us how to use Slack
- We talked some #wcbuf
- We looked at Joyce’s site, (TrailChaiser2020) and explained how to add/remove widgets, use the customizer, and generally how to customize a WordPress.com hosted site.
- We looked for a theme that could handle Anne’s requirements for her site.
- We looked at Chuck’s sites: Gateway Niagara. Andy got mad that he disabled right-click on the site. >:(
- We had a spirited discussion about digital photo copyright issues, online theft of photos, and other elements and whether disabling options for all users is the correct way to solve the issue.
- Where should widgets go? The sidebar or the footer? What should be the call to action? We discussed.