- Dave wanted to customize a custom post type layout. We looked his custom post type code and got it to put classes on the fields that could be controlled using css running only in the admin ala http://css-tricks.com/snippets/wordpress/apply-custom-css-to-admin-area/
- Terry demonstrated using advanced custom fields with custom post types as an alternative to Dave’s process.
- Scott showed some responsive sites built with html-blank theme, using megamenu pro and revolution slider.
- He demo’d Visual Composer as a way to lay out your pages with a WYSIWYG approach.
- Search and Replace DB2 is a good way to migrate your database-Terri
- WordPress Duplicator is how Ben usually migrates sites.
- We looked at several events/calendar plugins: http://wp-events-plugin.com/ http://tri.be/shop/wordpress-events-calendar/ https://wordpress.org/plugins/spider-event-calendar/ and http://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin/1211017